- Why businesses need to respond to the mobile device market The mobile device market is booming; mobiles and tablets are influencing how we interact in our ever13th Nov 2012
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Human behaviour It"s too easy to just define what digital marketing strategy is, and not look at human behaviour and30th Sep 2012
- Why Graphic Design and Visual Communication is so important in today business creativity The first thing that probably comes to mind is how important your logo is, together with the look an30th Sep 2012
- Digital Marketing is about seeing the bigger picture and is constantly changing A brave statement to make? Well, I constantly get asked why I do what I do and this brings me right 30th Sep 2012
- Business Blogging for SEO and Marketing Blogs are one of the fastest channels of interaction and very cost effective, currently there is a l14th Jun 2012
- Highly Tuned Digital Marketing It's common to hear businesses say their digital marketing mix is no longer effective. This is oft11th Jun 2012
- Is your Social Media & SEO Highly tuned It's common to hear businesses say their digital marketing mix is no longer effective. This is often11th Jun 2012
- over 10 years experience in Digital Marketing Digital landscape is constantly evolving and today, you can reach more customers than ever before11th Jun 2012
- Social Media is taking the Digital Marketing World by Storm Its fair to say that digital marketing is a cost effective approach for any business; and for most b4th Jun 2012
- Do bussinesses realise the full potential of ecommerce solutions There are many businesses that dont realise the full potential of a B2B e-commerce solution, but w22nd Mar 2012
- Digital Marketing 2012 It's going to be an exciting year with the upcoming summer Olympics injecting stimulus into the econ22nd Mar 2012
Professional SEO services in Chester, Liverpool and the Northwest
Why are inbound SEO services so important? Montage Media helps small and SME sizes business in Chester and the Northwest to be more visible and get higher ranking in search engines.
Ask yourself: why is inbound SEO marketing and Social Media so important? Well, everyone knows that businesses should have a good promotional marketing mix. This includes both outbound and inbound marketing. All outbound methods work on the premise that you aim for as wide a target audience as possible for your return, which is typically calculated around 2.5 - 5%. It's fair to say that over the last 18 months things have changed considerably; whereas outbound marketing methods were very effective and cost effective, the change in people's behaviour means that they are getting less effective. Think about it, the 'average' professional person receives email campaigns, accepts direct sales calls and so on ... and they're getting fed up with this. And so, businesses need to work on their inbound marketing strategy and help their customers find them more easily. It's not that email campaigns are not still effective, simply that the weighting between outbound marketing and inbound marketing is changing.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a synergy of different practices: art, science and technology. The metrics used to determine ranking vary in weight, so it's crucial to put your energy in the right place within your available resources. It might be that Montage Media helps you form your digital marketing plan, and SEO will be one element of this.We will also review and guide the process; alternatively you can outsource all your SEO and digital marketing needs to Montage Media. We offer a FREE SEO audit and can help with the recommendations from this. There's no obligation here, but you should be aware that we're more affordable than other agencies (due to the way we have structured our business and platforms).
One important factor that sets us apart from other SEO and digital marketing companies is that SEO, in its basic form, is about being systematic and persistent. To get on page one in a saturated market space, you have to think outside the box within white hat practices and think tactically. This isn't something that can be taught - it comes from experience, intuition and not being afraid to experiment. It's imperative to lay strong foundations and to identify SEOpriorities within available resources.
SEO Questions that need to be considered Most business websites get traffic through SEO, but does your traditional marketing activities get the leads they used to? How are you converting? Are you engaging the user? Are you tracking online enquiries within sales process. There's a lot of buzz within industry and general media about social media. With Montage Media being in business for over 10 years, we can honestly say that social media isn't going to replace SEO. Social media is a good compliment to SEO, and has it's own benefits.
Our process is balanced but strategic approach. We use a combination of on page activities, off page activities, intelligent analysis, project scheduling, marketing services,architecture changes and technology (Website CMS SEO facilities).
Some of our SEO activities:
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor analysis
- On page optimisation
- Off page optimisation
- Link building
- Blog and article marketing
- Intelligent analysis and quantify
- Baseline user experience tests (more advanced we offer fixed cost, please contact us)
- Press release submissions
- Vertical SEO
- Website development changes
- Review of resources such as info graphics, creative visuals, and video
Some useful links:
- Is your Social Media and SEO highly tuned >>
- Technical definition of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) >>
- Going beyond standard SEO metrics >> Professional Digital Marketing Plans >>